Team: Huntress SAT
Summary: When you subscribe to Huntress Managed Learning, the security researchers from Huntress Labs take over the task of assigning content every month, so your learners are best equipped to respond to the evolving threatscape.
What does this feature do?
The Huntress Managed Learning Plan allows the Huntress R&D team to manage your security awareness training program. Every month, the team meets to decide what content is most relevant based on the changes in the global threatscape and their observations across the over 2,000,000 endpoints running the Huntress Managed EDR product. The selected episode will then be assigned to learners on the first business day of the month and gives learners until the end of the month to complete the training. Administrators now have the ability to start a Managed learning right away.
Best practice recommendation: Assign the "Intro to Cybersecurity" and "Phishing" as an auto-assigned new learner onboarding assignment. We will never assign these episodes in the learning plan and have found this combination to be an excellent start for new learners.
Who can use this feature?
The Huntress Managed Learning Plan is available to all partners on a paid plan (Professional or Enterprise/MSP). This is not available for those with a freemium plan. If you are currently on a freemium plan and would like to use this feature, please reach out to our sales team or your Huntress account manager for more details on changing plans.
How to subscribe as a Managed Service Provider partner
- In your MSP view, navigate to “Assignments” in the top navigation bar.
- Either click on the notification “Enroll” option or the top of screen second level navigation bar option of “Learning Plan.”
- Admins can select which customers receive monthly managed learning plan assignments and opt newly created accounts into automatically being enrolled. Admins can also preview the next episode that will be assigned to learners. Click Update when done.
- On the first business day of each month, assignments will appear in your MSP level multi-tenant learning assignment view as well as customer assignment view with a Huntress logo to indicate that it was assigned as part of the learning plan.
How to sign up as an individual customer
- Navigate to “Assignments” in the top navigation bar.
- Click “Subscribe to The Huntress Learning Plan” in the notification area. Alternatively, you can click on the "Learning Plan" button in the second level top nav.
- Toggle the switch to enable the learning plan. Admins can also preview the next episode that will be assigned to learners.
- The next assignment will be sent to your learners on the next first business day of the next calendar month. Learners who are enrolled after the start of the month will join the rest of the organization at the start of the next calendar month. Assignments created by Huntress Managed Learning can be clearly identified in the Assignments list by the Huntress icon next to the assignment name.
Administrators now have the ability to start a Managed learning assignments right away. Under the Assignments tab. "Launch now"