Huntress Product Support
- Huntress Managed Detection and Response for Microsoft 365 Information specific to the Managed Detection and Response for Microsoft 365 (MDR for Microsoft 365)
- Creator Learn how to create and manage your own custom content inside Security Awareness Training.
- Assignments Content Assignments and Setup inside the Security Awareness Training platform
- SAT Additional Info
- Phishing Phishing simulator and related questions
- Security Awareness Training Platform for Admins Administration and configuration information for setting up the Huntress Security Awareness Training Platform.
- Allowlisting EDR and SAT allowlist and configuration settings.
- Introduction to Huntress Protecting against persistent footholds, ransomware, and other attacks
- Features Huntress combines a powerful managed detection and response (MDR) platform with a team of human threat hunters
- FAQ / Knowledge Base / Troubleshooting Frequently asked questions & answers to infrequent inquiries
- Huntress for Admins The nuts and bolts - billing, compliance, authentication, etc
- Huntress for Resellers Regional and national resellers sell Huntress into larger organizations with internal IT; end users can directly inte...
- Incidents Lead with transparency
- Release Notes Designed to evolve and scale at the same rate as today’s best cybercriminals
- Legal Documentation Through our Huntress Managed Security Platform, we deliver a robust suite of security capabilities powered by our 24/...
- [MSP] Integrating MDR for Microsoft 365
- [Manual/Non-Partner] Getting integrated with MDR for Microsoft 365
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Installing the Huntress Agent
- Incident Notifications - SMS Texts & Calls
- Huntress REST API
- Process Insights Overview
- Huntress Deployment Script Issue
- Huntress Agent Version Release Notes
- Huntress Platform Release Notes
- Product Delivery Guide