Summary: This article outlines how to integrate OneLogin with SAT to provide your learners a fast and secure way to access the Security Awareness Training platform.
- From your OneLogin Admin portal, navigate to the Applications tab, then select ‘Add App'. Search 'Curricula', then select Curricula SAML 2.0
- Keep the app at ‘Visible in portal’ and then click ‘Save’ in the top right corner to add the app to Company Apps. You can also add a brief description for this application.
- From the menu list on the left side of the screen, select the Configuration tab and enter your Account ID in this field.
- Note: If you’re unsure of where to find this code, login to your SAT Admin account and navigate to the Groups section, then select the Group that will be using OneLogin SSO. From there, click the ‘Access’ tab and scroll down to ‘SAML Configuration’ section.
4. Select the Parameters tab and ensure that Credentials are Configured by admin and that the mappings are as follows, then click ‘Save’
- NameID Value = First Name
5. Next, select SSO from the menu on the left.
6. Copy the SAML2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) URL.
7. Click View Details.
8. Select the Clipboard Icon to copy the entirety of the SHA-1Fingerprint.
9. You will enter the SAML2.0 Endpoint(HTTP)URL and SHA-1Fingerprint in SAT to complete the SAML SSO connection.
Setting Up SAT
1. Log into your SAT Admin account and navigate to the ‘Settings’ option on your navigation bar.
2. Scroll down to the Group that will use OneLogin SSO, and then select 'Edit'.
3. Navigate to the ‘Access’ tab within the Group
3. In the ‘Authentication Type’ section, be sure you’ve selected ‘SAML’, then on the same page, scroll down to ‘SAML Configuration’ section.
4. In the Identity Provider Single Sign-on URL field, input your OneLogin SAML HTTP Endpoint URL.
5. In the Certificate fingerprint field put your OneLogin SHA-1 Fingerprint
6. Click the purple Update button.
Your OneLogin SAT integration is now complete!
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, you can call OneLogin support directly at 855.426.7227 or visit their Help Center.