Team: Huntress SAT
Summary: Setting up Okat for Security Awareness training
Setting up Okta for SAT
2. From here, navigate to the ‘Access’ tab and locate the ‘Authentication Type’ section.
3. Select ‘SAML Single Sign-On’ from the 'Type' dropdown menu and click ‘Update’
- For example: If the URL is https://mycurricula.com/auth/saml/acme, copy acme
6. In the New Identity Provider X.509 Certificate section, you’ll need to enter the entire certificate string provided by Okta. To locate this, click on the SAT app inside the Okta console, then navigate to “View Setup Instructions” from the “Sign On” tab. Next, scroll down to the New Identity Provider X.509 Certificate section and copy and paste the entire certificate string to the designated field in SAT.
7. After adding the relevant data to each field, be sure to click the purple ‘Update’ button to save your changes.
8. Now, navigate to your Okta Admin dashboard and select the Sign On tab for the SAT app, then select Edit.
9. Upload the Encryption Certificate provided from SAT. This can be downloaded in the SAML settings section, as seen here:
10. In the Customer ID section, enter the value you saved in Step 4 in the corresponding field.
11. Click Save
Please sign in to leave a comment.