Team: Huntress MDR
Product: MDR for Microsoft 365
Environment: Microsoft 365 Partner Center
Overview: If you continue to receive a permission error within the MDR for Microsoft 365 platform, we would advise confirming the permissions that are set in the Microsoft 365 partner center.
There are a few things to verify.
Verify the permissions that are set on the Security Group and in the Microsoft Partner Center
Here are the permissions that need to be assigned to the security group and the admin relationship in the Microsoft Partner Center.
- Application administrator
- Authentication policy administrator
- Cloud application administrator
- Conditional access administrator
- Exchange administrator
- Intune administrator
- Privileged authentication administrator
- Security administrator
- Teams administrator
- User administrator
2. Verify that the service account is a part of the AdminAgents group
Here is a video demonstrating what those permissions assigned to the security group and the partner center look like.