In order to add a PPPC Profile for Full Disk Access to the Huntress agent in Addigy, add the following to your Addigy Policy.
- Go to Catalog > MDM Profiles. Click on New.
- Enter a PPPC Payload Name (i.e. Huntress PPPC Payload)
- Under the macOS section, select Privacy Preferences Policy Control
- Scroll down and select:
- Access to All Protected and System Administration Files
- Access to System Admin Files
|Bundle ID||identifier "com.huntresslabs.www" and anchor apple generic and certificate 1[field.1.2.840.1136184.108.40.206.6] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.1136220.127.116.11.13] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[subject.OU] = "7W6HQ9J9XA"|
- Make sure “Allowed” is selected in the far right column for both items.
- Click on Create Profile at the bottom.
- Next, you will need to add your new Profile to your Policy. Edit the relevant Policy where your devices are configured.
- Click on MDM Profiles. Select your newly created MDM Profile and “Add to Policy”.
- A reboot is necessary for each endpoint before access is fully granted.