Team: Huntress EDR
Summary: Manually provisioning Full Disk Access to the Huntress macOS agent
For macOS 11 Big Sur and macOS 12 Monterrey:
- Open up System Preferences and click on “Security & Privacy”
- On the bottom left, click on “Click the lock to make changes.” Enter in your Mac password.
- Go into Privacy. On the left select “Full Disk Access”
- Look for Huntress on the right hand side and select the checkbox next it.
Note: If you do not see Huntress in the list by default you will need to hit the "+" and add it manually
For macOS 13 Ventura:
- Open up System Settings and click on “Privacy & Security” on the left hand side.
- Click on Full Disk Access to drill in.
- Look for Huntress in your list of Applications and toggle the setting to on.