Team: Huntress EDR
Environment: Huntress integration
Summary: Setup guide for N-Able integration for monitoring Huntress Agent and Huntress Updater service statuses.
Follow the steps below to create a Service Monitor in N-able that monitors the Huntress Agent and Updater service statuses.
- Log into N-able
- Create a Service Template from the Configuration menu
- add a “Windows Service” to the template (choose that from the dropdown, and click the
- Name and write the full-service name in the “Service Name” section
- Set thresholds (probably nothing to change here)
- Configure “When status changes” section
- Scroll down to configure "self-healing" action / after-action
- Click the “Action” tab, select the limit of self-healing actions (no idea what this should be), and choose the “Matching Service Name” - NOTE: You’ll have to do one of these for each individual service you want to monitor.
- then it’ll look like this, and you can click save (partners might want notifications set up, that’s in the next tab over)
- The end should look like this (minus Rio if you don’t want to monitor it--it's not recommended to monitor the Rio service)
- Apply to customers/sites
Please sign in to leave a comment.