- Managed Antivirus is now supported on Windows Server 2012 R2 hosts with MDE - for more details, see our support article.
The Huntress API is now Generally Available!
- The Huntress API provides programmatic access to your data in the Huntress Managed Security Platform. It’s designed to improve mapping and integration between MSP services, assist billing reconciliation and support operational dashboards.
- A new option, API Credentials, is now present under Account Settings in the Huntress Portal. A short wizard will help generate account credentials to authenticate requests for account data. Learn more about the Huntress API here: Huntress REST API
The Huntress macOS agent is officially in Public Beta!
- Special request is no longer needed to access the macOS agent. For access to the macOS agent install script, navigate to the top right hamburger menu in your Huntress Portal and go to “Download Agent”.
- More information can be found with our macOS Beta FAQ
Please sign in to leave a comment.