- Incidents with associated process detections or MAV detections will now have assisted remediations automatically added if recommended. This functionality is available with Huntress agent v0.13.10+.
- Managed Antivirus now supports user configuration for Removable Drive Scanning.
- Added Kaseya’s Business Mgmt. Solution for Asia Pacific customers (BMPS APAC) as a server dropdown option for the Kaseya BMS integration.
- Added manual remediation and resolution features to incident reports, enabling partners to close incident reports that do not have assisted remediations.
- Monthly and Quarterly Threat Summary reports as well as the weekly summaries now come from firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid partner confusion and spam email filtering
- The Exclusions portion of the Account Settings page now has a searchable, sortable, tabbed layout to make it easier for partners to configure a variety of exclusion types.
- Resolved a potential security issue where account admins were able to bypass SSO/MFA by resetting their password. Using the reset password link in their email allowed the user to gain access to the Huntress console.