Team: Huntress EDR
Product: ConnectWise Manage
Environment: Huntress Dashboard
Summary: The Huntress Dashboard can be synced to ConnectWise Manage for billing after setting up the ConnectWise Manage Integration.
Prerequisite: Please see Reporting Incidents to ConnectWise Manage on setting up the ConnectWise Manage Integrations and permissions.
Please make sure that your organizations are mapped correctly and that the mapping is kept up to date. If they are not mapped, ConnectWise Manage may not have an accurate view of the Huntress agents and the billing numbers may be off as a result.
If you are looking to update your existing mappings, log into your Huntress Dashboard, click "Integrations" under the hamburger menu and click the "pencil" icon next to your existing integration to update them.
Set up (after you have created your CW Integration)
- Log into your Huntress Dashboard
- Click the "hamburger (☰)" menu in the top-right, then click integrations.
- Click the "pencil ✏️" icon next to your ConnectWise Manage Integration
- Click the Billing tab and then flip "Sync With ConnectWise Agreements" to "Yes" and select the ConnectWise Product you would like to map. Click Save.
The addition count gets updated on the same day that your Huntress invoice is generated for the month.
Limitations in v1.0
- You must choose 1 product to map to additions in agreements across all customers
- You can't have the same Huntress product across multiple agreements for the same company, in other words only 1 agreement per customer
- The addition count gets updated on the same day your Huntress invoice is generated for the month--this is not currently customizable.
Additional permissions required for the billing sync:
If you set up your Huntress<>Connectwise Manage Integration prior to July 2021, you may need to update your Manage permissions before Huntress can perform a billing sync.
Please see Reporting Incidents to ConnectWise Manage Section 2 Step 7 for a list of all required permissions
- AgreementsIf you want to get more granular than ALL agreements, you can click "customize" and limit the permissions to just the one Agreement you will use
Finance Add Level Edit Level Delete Inquire Level Agreements (customize) None All None All
Procurement Add Level Edit Level Delete Inquire Level Product Catalog None None None All
Please sign in to leave a comment.