Team: Huntress EDR
Product: Weekly Account Summary, Monthly Account Summary
Summary: The information that is found on the weekly/monthly summaries and how to enable/disable these summaries.
Huntress sends weekly and monthly summaries to registered users. Both summaries include:
- Number of agents installed
- Number of investigations
- Number of incidents reported
- Number of new members added
- Number of unresponsive agents
Users can enable/disable these summaries on the user preferences page (from the menu on the upper right corner of the Huntress console):
- From the Huntress Dashboard, navigate to Preferences
- Under "Organization summary emails" select Weekly and/or Monthly summary to receive summaries at the chosen interval
- The number of unresponsive agents can be found towards the bottom of the summary. Clicking the hyperlink will direct you to the list of unresponsive agents in the Huntress console.
- Clicking on the "dashboard" hyperlink at the bottom of the summary will take you directly to your Huntress Dashboard