The User Preferences Section enables a user to change personal information, determine the frequency of summary emails the user receives, change the password, and enable Two-factor authentication.
In this article
- Login to the Huntress Web Interface.
- Hover over the Huntress options menu in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the "Preferences" option under the "Profile" section from the menu.
- Within the "Profile/Account" table, check or un-check the box next to Weekly/Monthly summary to determine the frequency of Organization summary emails.
- Personal Information such as name, phone number, and email address can also be added or changed.
The password can be updated by entering and confirming the new password and then entering the current password.
- After any changes are made click "Update" to save changes.
- Set up Two-Factor authentication by clicking "Setup" in the top right Two-Factor Authentication table.