Team: Huntress EDR
Environment: Huntress portal
Summary: submit feature requests/suggestions
Huntress believes that Partner and Customer feedback helps drive product innovation and improve overall Customer Experience. Since customers tend to use the product more than Developers, help us help you. Below is an open forum for your feedback. All types of feedback are welcome, and direct contact details are optional. Thank you for being a part of the Huntress innovation process.
To submit feature requests/suggestions:
To make suggestions, you can navigate directly to feedback.huntress.io, or follow the steps below to do it from your Huntress Dashboard:
- Log into your Huntress Dashboard
- Click on the "hamburger" menu in the top left:
- This will bring you to our feedback page at feedback.huntress.io
- Please choose either Feature Requests, Integrations, or Bugs for your request.
- At the Feature Request screen, you can give your request a title and give a short description under details. If a similar request has already been made, please "upvote" it instead of creating a new one.
Our feature request service, Canny, will require you to sign up for an account. You can sign up via Facebook, Twitter, Google, GitHub, or Email.
Suggesting a feature does not necessarily guarantee that it will be developed, but we'll try our best.
To prevent support delays, please don't use this site to submit Support requests. If you need to open a ticket with Support, click here: Contact Us
Please sign in to leave a comment.