Team: Huntress EDR
Product: Huntress Billing
Environment: Windows, MacOS
Summary: How to update your billing contact
Huntress sends two types of billing notifications:
- A payment receipt (invoice) that shows the total dollar amount charged. This is sent by our payment processing service.
- A Billing Detail Report (Receipt) that provides a breakdown of agents by organization that was used to calculate the monthly charge.
Payment receipts are automatically emailed to the primary account contact each month (this is the email address that was used to sign-up for the Huntress account). If you would like to update this email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Billing Detail Report
This report provides a breakdown of agents by organization. This report is sent to the account's billing contact(s). See below for instructions on how to update the billing contact for the report and not the actual monetary invoice (please contact email@example.com to update this contact).
To update the billing contact:
- Login to your Huntress dashboard with your admin account.
- Click on the context menu in the upper-right corner and select Settings.
3. Update your Billing Emails and click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.