Team: Huntress EDR
Product: Huntress subscription management
Environment: Windows, MacOS
Summary: How to enable billing within the Huntress dashboard
Our billing and subscription management process is just as easy as our threat detection service :) No paper contracts. No digital signature nonsense. Just simple billing set up in four easy steps:
- Get your billing section activated by emailing email@example.com (or your Account Executive)
- Select your Subscription Term and Minimum Commitment
- Add your Credit Card and Billing Information
- Agree to the Terms and Confirm your Subscription
Select your Subscription Term and Minimum Commitment
- Login to the Huntress Web Interface.
- Hover over the Huntress options menu in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the "Billing & Invoices" option from the menu.
- Click the "Start Your Subscription!" button within the Billing table (if this isn't present, you're probably looking for the subscription renewal documentation).
- Select the minimum Agent Count which best aligns to your needs.
- Proceed to the next section below to continue.
Add your Credit Card and Billing Information
- Populate the billing fields which includes the cardholder's name, address, phone, city, zip, card number, and expiration date.
- You're almost finished. Just one more section to go!
Agree to the Terms and Confirm your Subscription
- Now you can click the "Subscribe" button :)
- Within the pop-up, click the "Subscribe" button to confirm your intent and selections made (this is the legally binding part).
- Congratulations! You just joined the Huntress Community and we couldn't be happier to have you. If you're on Twitter, send @HuntressLabs a team photo announcing the news and we'll make sure all of our followers know about your savvy business decision!