Team: Huntress EDR
Product: Huntress Billing
Environment: Windows, MacOS
Summary: How to update payment information through the Huntress Web interface
Whether it was credit card theft, better rewards, or something else entirely, you may need to update your credit card on file. Assuming you've already configured a Huntress subscription, this process is as simple as it gets.
- Login to the Huntress Web Interface.
- Hover over the Huntress options menu in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the "Billing & Invoices" option from the menu.
- Within the "Payment Method" table, select the "Change" button to update your credit card. If this table isn't visible, please refer to the Huntress subscription documentation.
- Complete the required credit card billing address information which includes the cardholder's name, address, city, and zip code.
- Add the credit card's number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- Congrats! Your new credit card is now securely stored with our payment provider.
Please sign in to leave a comment.