An Azure AD Premium P1 or P2 license is required to access usage and insights.
Indicates whether the user has registered a strong authentication method for multi-factor authentication.
What does each status mean?
- Enabled: Validates some form of MFA is active on the account.
- Disabled: No form of MFA has been detected on the account.
** This is also be the case for Third-Party MFA.
- Blank: The User's MFA Status has not yet been received.
In the near future, Huntress will introduce:
- Continual entire organization MFA Monitoring (currently constrained by MSFT events).
- Strength measures of various MFA implementations.
- Huntress detections for Users not secured by MFA.
- Threat Reporting (Quarterly, Monthly or Custom) to holistically address observed changes.