This guide is for setting up SAML SSO with Jump Cloud and Huntress. For known limitations and caveats of our SAML, please see SAML SSO
- Login to JumpCloud
- Head over to the SSO section
- Hit the Green "+" to add a new SSO Configuration
- Then go to the very bottom and hit "Custom SAML App"
- Add the General Info, in this case I just but Huntress Portal
- Go to the SSO tab and begin to fill out the following information
- IdP Entity ID can be whatever you would like but make sure you save it because you will need it later.
- SP Entity ID this needs to be https://huntress.io/sso/metadata
- ACS URL needs to be https://huntress.io/sso/auth
- From the Huntress Side
- Last few items from the Jump Cloud side
If you're running into troubles you may need to send the SAML response to Huntress Support in order for us to troubleshoot. This Chrome add-on can help. Firefox add-on also available here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.