Environment: Content Creator
Summary:This article will go over how to create a Slideshow Content Block for Security Awareness Training's Content Creator Tool
Below is a step-by-step guide on creating your Slideshow Content Block:
- Upon selecting the Gear Icon, this will expand your Block Settings option on the right-hand side of your screen:
- Under the Content Tab, under Block Settings, is where you'll want to type out the Title of your Slideshow. Update the Text Font by selecting your Hex Color Code and then select SAVE!:
- You can also add in a Paragraph with your Title with the same customizable features as before. Don't forget to select Save!:
- There will also be a Navigation Text option which will appear as a button. You can also customize your Navigation Text with the Font Color, Background Color, and a Hover Color option:
- To add additional Slides, select the purple Add Slide Button:
- As you continue to add Slides, make sure that you're saving your Text and Paragraphs!:
- If you'd like to upload a background image, make sure to select the Background option of your Block Settings:
- Now you've created your Slideshow in your Content Creator!
Please sign in to leave a comment.