Environment: Content Creator
Summary: Creating a question content block on the Content Creator tool
This article will go over how to create a Questions Content Block for Security Awareness Training's Content Creator Tool!
Below is a step-by-step guide on creating your Questions Content Block:
- Upon selecting the Gear Icon, this will expand your Block Settings option on the right-hand side of your screen:
- Under the Content Tab, under Block Settings, is where you'll want to type out your Question in the Question Field:
- Once you type out your Question, you can navigate to the field below and place it in your first Answer field and select 'Add Option':
- You'll continue to use the same Answer Field and select Add Option to apply your answers:
- After you've submitted all of your Answer options, select the dot to the left of the Correct Answer that should be selected:
- You can also add in an Explanation field and select SAVE:
- Adjust your Background Color with your Hex Color Code or Upload a Background image to customize your Question Content Block:
- Your completed Questions Content Block will look something like this!:
Please sign in to leave a comment.