Environment: Content Creator
Summary: This article will go over how to create a Tabbed Content Block for Security Awareness Training's Content Creator Tool
Below is a step-by-step guide on creating your Tabbed Content Block:
- Upon selecting the Gear Icon, this will expand your Block Settings option on the right-hand side of your screen.
- This is where you'll want to add in your Title for your Tabbed Content Block. Add in a Paragraph as well for any additional explanation or direction for your Learners.
- Select the 'Add Tab' button to create your first Tab along with your Tabbed Paragraph:
- Make sure to select the Save Button for the Title and Paragraph:
- When you're ready to add in another Tab, select the 'Add Tab' button:
- Continue to add in your Tabbed Title along with the Paragraph to add in your description
- Once you've added in your Tabbed option, select the Background option to add in a Background for your Tabbed Content Block:
- Your final Tabbed Content Block should look something like this: