Huntress Managed Antivirus now supports policy configuration for Windows 10 Home and Windows 11 Home. See this article for more details.
- Added macOS patch version for macOS agents into the portal.
- Updated the monthly and quarterly reports to include information on macOS hosts
- Added serial number to the portal Host view
- Added the following parameters to the `Agents` API endpoint:
- platform: The platform of the host machine (darwin or windows)
- os_patch_version: The patch version of the macOS update installed on the host machine, such as 1 in version 12.5.1
- serial number: The serial number of the host machine as reported to the operating system
- Launched the macOS GUI installer and implemented foundational work to prepare for the upcoming GA rollout and end of Catalina support.
- Implemented links to setup documentation on integration pages in order to make the documentation more accessible.
- Implemented support for specific company selection when sending test PSA tickets.
- Implemented additional mappings in ConnectWise in order to improve customer workflow experience within ConnectWise.
Please sign in to leave a comment.