Updating Your Billing Contact
Huntress sends two types of billing notifications:
- A payment receipt which shows the total dollar amount charged. This is sent by our payment processing service.
- A Billing Detail Report which provides a breakdown of agents by organization that was used to calculate the monthly charge.
Payment receipts are automatically emailed to the primary account contact each month (this is the email address that was used to sign-up for the Huntress account). If you would like to update this email address, please contact email@example.com.
Billing Detail Report
This report provides a breakdown of agents by organization. This report is sent to the account's billing contact(s). See below for instructions on how to update the billing contact for the report and not the actual monetary invoice (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update this contact).
To update the billing contact:
- Login to your Huntress dashboard with your admin account.
- Click on the context menu in the upper-right corner and select Settings.
3. Update your Billing Emails and click Save.