Reporting Incidents to Syncro PSA
Huntress can report incidents and remediation recommendations directly to your Syncro PSA ticket queue. This is a two-part process that involves:
- Gathering your Syncro API key from Syncro's dashboard
- Setting up the Huntress Integration to Syncro PSA
Gather your Syncro API from Syncro's Dashboard
- Login to your Syncro Dashboard within an admin account.
- In the upper right corner of the Syncro UI, click your "First Lastname" button and select the "Profile/Password" option from the drop-down menu.
- Copy the API KEY value to your clipboard.
Setting up the Huntress Integration to Syncro PSA
- Login to the Huntress Dashboard.
- Hover over the Huntress options menu in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the "Integrations" option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Add" button to create a new integration.
- Select the "Syncro" banner.
- Populate the "Subdomain" field with your Syncro subdomain (not the full URL). Paste the Syncro API Key from your clipboard into the "API Key" field.
- Select the "Add" button to save your integration.
- After adding your Syncro PSA integration, Huntress will attempt to make a connection to the specified subdomain.
- Within a couple seconds, the "Status" field should either change to a green ✔ or a red ✖.
- If your connection was successful, congratulations! Huntress can now directly report incidents and remediation recommendations to your Syncro PSA. If your connection failed, select the pencil icon to edit your integration's settings. If you have any trouble getting this setup, don't hesitate to drop us an email.