Reporting Incidents to Email Addresses
A well-oiled managed security offering starts with centrally managed incident notifications. To help with this, we want Huntress remediation instructions to seamlessly integrate into your existing workflow whether that's a PSA, SIEM, Ticket Tracking System, or an Email Distribution List. Since most solutions can natively accept email-based reports (SMTP), we created a generic Email integration. By configuring this integration, Huntress will automatically report a n incident to one or more specified email addresses whenever the inevitable happens.
Setting up Email Address Integrations
- Login to the Huntress Dashboard.
- Hover over the Huntress options menu in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the "Integrations" option from the menu.
- Select the "Add" button to create a new integration.
- Select the "Email" banner.
- Select the "Emails" field.
- Type in one or more email addresses and press the "ENTER" key after each address. Multiple email addresses can be pasted into this field as long as each address is space or comma separated. For example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the "Add" button to save your integration.
- Congratulations! Huntress can now directly report infections and remediation recommendations to the specified email addresses.