The User Preferences Section enables a user to change personal information, determine the frequency of summary emails the user receives, change the password, and enable Two-factor authentication.
In this article
- Login to the Huntress Web Interface.
- Hover over the Huntress options menu in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the "Preferences" option under the "Profile" section from the menu.
- Within the "Profile/Account" table, check or un-check the box next to Weekly/Monthly summary to determine the frequency of Organization summary emails.
The password can be updated by entering and confirming the new password, and then entering the current password.
- After any changes are made click "Update" to save changes.
- Set up Two-Factor authentication by clicking "Setup" in the top right Two-Factor Authentication table.