Deploying Huntress with LogMeIn Central (One2Many)
This is a simple overview of installing the Huntress executable using LogMeIn Central.
- Expand One2Many and select "Tasks." Then click Create Task.
- Click Run a batch file or executable.
- STEP 2: Enter a "Task Name" (we went with "Install Huntress").
- STEP 3: Upload the HuntressInstaller.exe (Download the Huntress Agent)
- STEP 4: "Optional Parameters: /ACCT_KEY="YOUR_ACCOUNT_KEY_HERE" /ORG_KEY="YOUR_ORGANIZATION_KEY_HERE" /S (the S must be capitalized)
- STEP 5: Click Save and Continue
Please note that your OrgKey is hard-coded here and everything that the task is run on will be put into that Organization in the Huntress Console. If you need to move Agents to a different Organization after deployment, please see Moving Agents between organizations
- Choose name and schedule options and click Save and Continue
- Click run now (if desired)
- This is what you should get after a successful installation