Updating Payment Information
Whether it was credit card theft, better rewards, or something else entirely, you may need to update your credit card on file. Assuming you've already configured a Huntress subscription, this process is as simple as it gets.
- Login to the Huntress Web Interface.
- Hover over the Huntress options menu in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the "Billing & Invoices" option from the menu.
- Within the "Payment Method" table, select the "Change" button to update your credit card. If this table isn't visible, please refer to the Huntress subscription documentation.
- Complete the required credit card billing address information which includes the cardholder's name, address, city, and zip code.
- Add the credit card's number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- Congrats! Your new credit card is now securely stored with our payment provider.