Partner Enablement Portal/Marketing Assets
November 2020: We are excited to announce that we made some major updates to the Partner Enablement/Marketing Assets Portal. Please check back later for updates
Partner Marketing Assets are available to you right in your Huntress dashboard. These assets can be used to educate your customers and easily co-branded with your company logo and website information.
Accessing the Partner Marketing Portal
- Login to your Huntress dashboard with your admin account.
- Click on the context menu in the upper-right corner and select Marketing Assets.
- NOTE: If you see a message regarding brand settings, shown below, proceed to the next section of this document to configure them for your account.
Co-branding your Partner Marketing Assets and Reports
In order to co-brand these assets with your logo and company website:
- Click on the context menu in the upper-right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Brand Settings. Upload your company logo, enter your company highlight color, and your company Website URL. Be sure to click Save when done!
- Click Preview Report and you will be presented a sample report with your logo in the top-right like below (you can also press Regenerate Most Recent Reports to have reports regenerated with your logo):
- Return to the Partner Marketing Assets portal. Subsequent downloads should now have your logo embedded in the files.